Sunday 30 November 2008

I can't beat fish.

Help me! Having lost a couple of $11 Hu today to a more disabled person than me, had an Av prof of like -4 and -38% or something like that. I lost 2 11s to him. Stalked him and then played two 33s again. He was terrible and I was worse. The scary thing is I think I have lost well over 80% of my HU with people with haddock bowls next to them.

I simply do not have the skill to deal with a person who calls raises when he has 70th pair no kicker and an estuary 13th nut inside straight flush melon draw on the flop. I normally have some sort of healthy draw, pair or A high. Maybe I'm just having a bad day! I then get min betted, fish for some sort of non-existant draw and in essence get drawn into a 'who is the bigger salmon' battle, then lose :D

Wanker. Right I'm withdrawing my tatty bankroll of $180 or something. X

No comments: