Friday 5 December 2008

WANKERS!!!!

Argghhh had a frustrating day today. Played a few MTT's today on Will Hill of all places. I found I had left myself a fiver in there, so decided to have a pop at a few.

Played first one came 3/60
Next one 7/55 (nothing)
Then played some heads up and spun the fiver up to 30 quid.
And then I entered the Friday super series- a £2 buy in with £500 added with just over 4 hundred runners.

Busted just now in an agonising 10/430 getting just under 25 quid for my efforts. Verrrry frustrated!

It was quite a good tourn, starting stack 2500 with 15 min blinds. Grinded it up to 3k and sat there for a while, eventually doubling up a bit later on some random hand. Literally stayed on 8k for about an hour and then I got my break when I got AA and some bloke shoved into me. From then on it was up and down, until I got a nice increase when I CRAI on A high on a board of 10 10 5 5 after villian overbet the pot.

As the blinds increased I got some walks and Kings a few times to resteal without much problem. Eventually my big break came when I called a button raise on j4hh (It was toms hand) I hit top pair and CRAI a blokes cbet who insta shoved on bottom pair and I call. He then abused me a bit in the chat box. After that it was just all your standard shit, except some of the pots were exceeding 200k with blinds at 1.5k/3k, which was a nice situation seeing I was always the medium stack.

Managed to get to the final table, where uber stack called my raise with 88 and hit a set on the turn after I CRAI on middle pair. Very pissed off but at least I've made about 50quid today. I am now going to donk some heads up I think. See y'all later! X

1 comment:

Amatay said...

nightmares m8. nice post title btw, i like it.

Spamming a shit load of blogs atm so might aswell do the same here innit :-)

Get yourself signed upto Raisetheriver m8. Im a mod on there atm and prolly soon to be admin. Gonna get some good little leagues and shit going soon. Its bascially a forum for bloggers. Sign up, write an intro post and mention me or summat, its a gd crack and will give ur blog more exposure and stuff

www.raisetheriver.com