Monday 29 December 2008

out of the rut. (slightly)

My wank week continued on saturday after I bubbled on the final table by running JJ into k2 all in pre. Yes that was not a misprint. Basically a nutter who ran like a beast all eve. arrrrgh that wud have been over £1k in live wins had I cashed. O well.

Decided to blow my last 7 dollars on that 2 dollar shootout coming 8/1024 for a colossal $40 and then cashed 3xx out of 3k for another monumental $30, which suprisingly puts me about even for the week. As you can tell it's not the money anymore that annoys me it is the time consuming games that seem to take forever, especially when your trying your best to play as well as you can, something which does not come naturally to me, especially when I see 10 8suited UTG. Anyways made about 60 quid today and will withdraw that for new years eve up in the tooooon at tiger tiger.

That is about it tbh. And any bets on the Juve Chelsea game are also welcome btw :D. See y'all later and have a good neu Jahr. X x x X X

No comments: