Tuesday 4 November 2008

The best Italian word ever.

I can speak a decent amount of Italian, but came across this word yesterday.

Andare in tilt. This is a colloquial way of saying to get pissed off!! For those with any interest in language....andare = to go, and in tilt is obvious....so, vado in tilt= im getting pissed off. How exciting!

Neways pokerrr time. Fuck all to report. KNocked out of society tourn sometime early when I ran AK into KJ :D It was by a russian too which put me on tilt for the cash game lol. He was a nice bloke so no complaints. Played probably 90% of hands in 1/2 and was up about a tenner. :D The only fucking time hannes wins and I bust early!!

Heads up wise, started on will hill two days ago then went home coz of someone snuffed it. PLaying £5 HU, which is what...$8-9?? The standard is absolutely dire but I'm not playing great either. I tend to lose 500 chips getting reads and then work my way back up again, probably a bad way of doing it :D. Paul was saying it puts you on tilt and he's right!! I hate getting beaten by greater shitacts than myself. Up about $80 according to scope but my graph looks very tilty indeed with an ROI and av.profit ranging from $1-3.

Hope all is good XXX

No comments: