Saturday 22 November 2008

Don't call Zlatan Ibraimovic a cunt.

Been a week or so and sod all has happened. After my abuse of that twat below, Juventus lost tonight to Inter which has ruined the happiness from yet another week of uncompromising salmonesque outdrawing haddockfests.

Today I put myself on tilt at how lucky I was. To be honest I played quite well early on having received approximately nothing. Blinded down as usual. Then worst hand of the night.

5 players. Blinds too big, Guy (as in our Guy) UTG moves all in for a huge 7k and I call with a3o, Then some bloke takes about an ice age and shoves over the top with JJ for just under the initial raise. Guy shows a4o

Flop X45
Turn 3
River 2.........Just....wtf

Then I managed to get onto the final table somehow, and people went. Outdrew guy with K7 vs KQ then won a race with 33 vs KQ then shoved all in OTB for adecent amount with 34s to see 8s. Flopped a flush draw and hit the turn. Just obscene.

Then I ran AQ into AA, and Guy took it down. Good work my son! At least this means I can afford to go down to dewsbury for my Aikido thing (did I mention I had quit rowing to take up some lethal japanese shit?) without worrying too much about losing the league. But hey, anythings possible and I don't deserve to win it in the first place. Right, I'm boring myself. I might go drink some Mbongo and eat some meat. Hope people are good.

No comments: