Wednesday 26 November 2008

Another completey pointless post.

I am just trying to avoid doing a french letter thing to an unknown employer for next years overseas shenanigans (sp?), while coughing up my internal organs due to a very cold (but enjoyable) trip to tynemouth. I tend not to do trips and all that malarkey but it was quite fun. I have realised having written this paragraph that the structure is crap and I need to improve my syntax.

Anyways I have a spot of man flu but maybe a bit worse. It must be quite bad because my white blood cells are made of steel and usually nuke all vile attemps to render me savagely ill. Along with this I constantly feel dizzy and can't speak properly or write properly (no change there). Obviously it could be worse; I could be a frenchman. (note the great use of the semi colon there)

Pokerwise piss all interesting to report. Playing a few 6 dollar HU and doing quite well. for the moment. I can't be bothered to go onto sharkscope and fetch the stats. But if you're really that bored you can search 'Netter17' on full tilt.

Please note that this is a friends account, andI only start playing when it goes into profit :D.

I am also ordering a chois now. Maybe also go down to the shop and have a fruit binge. Last weds I had approximately 400g of sugar in about 30 mins. Amazed I didn't get the shits and amazed the history of diabetes in my family didn't spring up.

I have also added a new picture of a salmon, adds a touch of class I suspect.

May all of thee who read this post run well after enduring such drivel.

No comments: