Wednesday 24 March 2010

Goodbyeeee (ala blackadder)

Well unfortunately it's not worked out, small loss of about $60 overall but all I'm bothered about is my effort not bearing any fruit. I'm playing the odd MTT now and then but I think online poker is no longer for me. I can't pinpoint why exactly, but either way this blog is closed and there will be no more posts if/until I win a decent amount.

I've definitely enjoyed writing this blog and there have been times where I've loled at my previous drunk nights post, but as I say there is no longer anything substantial to write so I have decided thus. It is by no means the end of the poker road, as I'm sure I'll be able to pluck something out of the bag playing live.

Thanks for reading and all the comments, and I hope to see you soon.

P.S will always be available for 2NL donkfest.

No comments: