Sunday 7 March 2010

Brick wall!

Weee hello again, these last 4 days have been an uber-grind to say the least!. I've put in a lot of volume in for a healthy loss, in cash of about 5 buyins and in tournaments I'm very slighlty in profit. After my cash bummage I took a quick break and switched to the 3.30rebuy 180 mans which so far have been quite profitable. I've played about 9 of them and cashed in about 6, although the best cash was no more than 40 dollars which has been incredibly annoying. However, I'm sticking at it as the field seems really soft and I'm determined to register a win, as there is so much value it's untrue.

I think I've played more poker than I have slept in these last two days, including a 20 hour session yesterday where Isaac and Paul joined me and Lass for a 2NL donkfest which was brilliant, just like old times. I can't actually remember if I finished up or not but I suspect not, with Isaac at one point sitting at the table with $69 which was absurd but very funny.

My roll is at 80 which isnt exactly inspiring for the amount of volume put in, but I'm enjoying these tourns despite the frustration and its getting me FPPs much quicker than 10NL so I think I'll stick with these in the near future or I piss away my roll.

If I win tonight which I better bloody do, then I'll post it. Come one you cunts one time X

Laters choildren X

No comments: