Friday 12 September 2008

NO MORE ENVELOPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Outta there.

Met some lovely people though, going on a night out with a few next weekend so that should be a good'un. If one thing struck me about this job, it is that is went reaaaaaaally quickly. You get up suicidal in a morning preparing to sweat, toil, swear, and receive paper cuts. Looks like I'd been self harming for ten weeks! Anyways it's over now, good good. Made a small mistake in the afternoon (I won't bore you with the details) But long story short I left it to this cunt I don't like to do it on Monday. (He doesn't like me either)

I've forgotten what I was going to say now, because all I have on my mind tonight is to get completely trashed in bradford city center while watching the mighty Bulls dispose of some Wiganites (is that even a word) for the grand final playoffs. What else....nope thats about it.

Pokerwise, spun $20 up to 160 then withdrew....deposited another 20 and played some HU sitn gos. (I am so fickle when it comes to poker. I'll play anything) So far played 10 $5 ones, winning 8. Tomorrow i'll probably be at 400NL or something. (With some help from the bank I might add :D.)

Right I'll stop babbling now. TO THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: