Monday 15 September 2008

lazing about.

Well it certainly feels abnormal sitting on my arse all day. Whats worse is that my second hand laptop blew up (the one I bought 2 months ago) so I'm restricted to the gym, daytime tv and playstation 2 when I'm not seeing mates....such a saddo. Probably a good thing cos my stars roll started to go down the shitpan, ($80 not much), by me playing super aggro and pushing when I shouldn't, I'd love to show you one particular hand but on my dads comp atm.

Basically limped KK, bloke in the BB got odds to call after everyone else limped and flopped a K high flush on a 10 high board. Hehe, serves me right to be honest. And then it went on a few low stakes MTTs after going out on more awful calls. I also seem to get abuse because of my Italian flag picture too which is quite funny but I'll be honest it puts me on tilt, worse when they min raise from the SB. This = meltdown. Won't play till university now I don't think, where donations will most likely be made.

Elsewhere, saw that Rock n rolla film, the plot doesn't really explain itself but it's very funny and a must if you liked Lock Stock. Bradford also got bummed on Friday. 'Nuff said, but at least the footballers are top of League two! Going back up on the 27th, via newcastle and one of its steak challenging restaurants. I don't know how much I have to eat, but apparently you get a hoodie if you do it. I could do with some new clothes to be honest. Hope everyone is well.

And good luck to ptevey.

No comments: