Sunday 22 June 2008

No Full tilt bonus for me......and thus the return of an old friend.

Well, thats not great is it. When I say not great, I mean it's fucking shit. I think fucking shit, but really it's as tragic as a peadophile breaking into an orphanage.

Anyways, I started playing full tilt a year n a bit ago for play money, and to cut a ling story short I tried to wangle another account so I could get rakeback. Didn't go well. So....my good old friend...... POKER UTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's such a horrible site, graphics are horriffic, it's like pixellated genicide- the cards are wonky and the buttons are squashed and sprawled on top of each other....imagine 17 (old) Andy Fordhams trying to get into a mini, and there you have it.

Saving grace? THE PLAYERS!!!!!!!! I had about a tenner left in, played a few sit n gos to get it up to 20 (£), and now I'm playing 25/50. It is that bad. People know I'm a tragic cash player, but genuinely these people just seem drunk. When I start work in a few weeks ima deposit on Titan and then Carbon (No expiry date on the latter) and hopefully grind it up there. Meh.

No comments: