Friday 13 June 2008

Finally out of the rut.

Some frequent posts here, and frankly bored as have nothing to do until after the Rowing. As I mentioned before I've started playing 25NL, and I'm up just short of 3 Buy ins, taking my roll up the 480s after about a month and a bit hovering between 430 and 370, a month of not particularly fantastic poker nor running well. The last two days have been different.

I've been running well (my definition: not being outdrawn when you're ahead), had minimal suckouts, and really just tried to get an image of supertight agressive, as I'm assuming a few players at 25NL may have software, using that to my advantage. I've hit some nice hands and got paid, but mostly they've been from people trying to shortstack, and not doing it very well, and bastards min raising (yes I do hate min raisers) and me calling on A rag to try and outdraw their KK/QQ firstly because it's cheap, and secondly out of spite :). By the way, if you wan't to extract value from me, min raise ;)

The Sit n go's havent been going to plan recently, can't put my finger on it... but I figure it's time to get the practice in on cash if I've any chance of clearing bonuses and breaking even/winning.

Christ I can chatter, but it's good to talk...even to myself :D.

No comments: