Tuesday 29 July 2008

Update.

I realise this blog is turning into more of a 'life' blog, and the life of me isn't that interesting, but sod it I'll share it all the same.

Right, into my fourth week of work now, and steadily clawing tooth and nail out of debt at last. Unfortunately the payrise isn't available due to the fact that the factory isn't that busy, which is a shame seeing as I apparently learnt "exceptionally quickly."

Went to blackpool at the weekend for the 3year anniversary with the wife, which was just immense. Not really romantic, but hell- It had beer, rollercoasters, and the Irish. This set me back a few bob, but then I got a ring off my housemate saying that the place was a shit tip and hadn't been furnished, so we got 2 weeks rent back which was a godsend, and paid for the weekend. I am now currently 800 into an 1000 overdraft after paying off a few debts, but this is forecast to improve dramatically over the next few weeks.

Other news in brief; I was forced to go watch the full monty MUSICAL (they must have put that blasphemous word in size 1.8 or something.) This was not set in Yorkshire as it was in the film. It had no humour in it, and 95% of the audience were women. I made a conscious effort to kiss my girlfriend in an open space so all the suspicions were put to the sword :p. After what seemed like a few ice ages, it ended with them getting into thongs, with the fat guy in particular not having a great time as his left strap got trapped in his tyre so you could see some sexy groin fat. It was tragic.

Right, poker news. Live tournaments- crap. Had a good run at one last week, but died running J2 from the SB into A10 at with about 8BB left. Pacific went pretty crap. I was swinging too much playing 10/25. At one point up to $80 on a table, but a combination of a few outdraws and
bad calls put me down about $40 overall. Nothing drastic. So 30 mins ago I decided to get back properly, so decided to put $40 back in Stars (lucky figure!) and grind at 2/5 like before until a proper deposit can be made. Up 10 or so at the mo. I remember this place. Time to check top pair then.

I maybe open to a few bets getting from $40 to $120 playing exclusively 2/5 within exactly 168 hours (a week), i'll see how I go tonight, let me know if you're interested. Hope all is well. x

No comments: