Sunday 28 February 2010

Some more progress

Afternoon, today I had my first loosing session after putting in about 1k's worth of volume 4 tabling, being down 3 dollars at the end of it is nothing so I'm not too bothered, though I did play worse today and didn't manage to win my big races such as KK AK vs JJ, and QQ KJ AI pre. I was expecting a blip after yesterday evenings session where I managed a nice 2.5 BI over about 600 hands. At the moment I'm playing ABC poker but today I haven't hit too much and less of my Cbets and check raising are getting through. I made a very bad call with top pair on the river after a bloke flopped quads and bet out all three streets.

But at the end of this afternoon's session I'm still up by just over 7BI which I'm happy with over the last 3 days. I find 4 tabling much easier now with software and although it's bad to completely rely on it I think that at 10NL people rarely mix things up and so the sample seems to have become more useful than I thought it would.

Because stats are a novelty to me at the moment, here is what they were at the end of the session on respective tables.

14/9
11/8
16/13
14/10

Action Tony no longer exists.

And thanks for the comment and offer Isaac though I'd like to kill this game first before any staking or moving up. And it's great to hear from you again :) I'll probably have an update tomorrow or tuesday as I'm back at the school....boooooooo.

X

No comments: