Sunday 19 October 2008

Updaaaate.

Took a wee break from the party poker grind and ended up down about $90 so nothing drastic. Just had freshers week where I played fuck all poker apart from a 3 dollar 90 man on full tilt at about 3 am absolutely hammered cashing for 9 dollars lol.

Academically, taken up Spanish so now doing 3 langs but did that at A level so shouldn't be too bad. Changed because I hate the french language in general...it sounds disabled, and the completely irrelevant cultural modules piss me off. I've got my own mediterranean culture!

Anyways it was the first DUPS tournament yesterday with a £60 added prize pool, sparking a real good turnout and a great new look. Long story short I took it down for a 100 quid having lucked out severely on Gambon later into the tournament. Top of the league too so I'll savour that before I revert to form and lose! I wrote an account of yesterday drunk (again) so once Guy gives me some exec rights it'll get posted up.

Honestly though this was a landmark for me because the win put me over the $1k (note dollars :D) profit mark which feels really good and could have only dreamed of that when I started just over a year ago. Now I just have to stop losing at cash games lol.

Nice to see Hannes blogging it up too! X

No comments: